Make your vacation a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful condos. Please read these terms and condition.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within 2 days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 5 days after departure.
- PAYMENT: Payment in full 30 days prior to the arrival date. Preferably make payment in the form of personal check made payable to CATHLEEN T. CASZATT. We can discount 2.5% on the total amount due if paying by check. We also accept Master Card, Visa, or PayPal. Failure to make payments when due will result in cancellation of this rental contract. Owner pays the credit card fees.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancel 30 days prior to arrival date, the deposit will be returned. Deposit will NOT be returned on a cancellation less than 30 days of arrival date. The rent will NOT be returned if a cancellation occurs less than 30 days of the arrival date. The tax and cleaning fee will be returned. The Owners will make every attempt to re-book the reservation for the exact dates and the same rate. If the reservation is re-booked at the exact dates and the same rate, 85% of the rent will be refunded. If the deposit and /or rent (including taxes and cleaning fee) were paid on a credit card, a 3% fee will apply for any refunds given.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) guest for Seazatt View Condo, and six (6) guest for Iseazatt View and Useazatt View Condos. NO EXCEPTIONS. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded, it’s $30 per person per day. A (3) night minimum stay is required during peak periods.
- PARKING: You must have a parking pass to park at both By The Sea Condominiums and the Maravilla Resort Condominiums. One (1) parking pass is included with the cleaning fee.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given for weather unless: The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation for a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” for Galveston County, TX. On the day of this mandatory evacuation, we will refund:Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered ,unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. CST. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. CST unless prior approval has been granted.
- NO SMOKING. Smoking in the condo will result in the forfeit of the $200 deposit.
- Sorry, we are not pet friendly. Pets in the condo will result in the forfeit of the $200 deposit.